(contribution and maintenance)
Original work by Julien Mairal
SPAMS (SPArse Modeling Software) is an optimization toolbox for solving various sparse estimation problems.
- Dictionary learning and matrix factorization (NMF, sparse PCA, …)
- Solving sparse decomposition problems with LARS, coordinate descent, OMP, SOMP, proximal methods
- Solving structured sparse decomposition problems (l1/l2, l1/linf, sparse group lasso, tree-structured regularization, structured sparsity with overlapping groups,…).
- Official website (documentation and downloads)
- Python specific project and PyPI repository (available with
pip install spams)
- R specific project (available with
- Original C++ project